Most people start their days with cups of coffee. Some individuals enjoy making hot brews at home. However, many coffee shops and fast-food chains are offering alternative coffee beverages.
For instance, the Chick Fil A Iced Vanilla Coffee Recipe provides a sweet and refreshing way to start the morning or to gain some energy during the day.
Instead of diving into a dessert with large amounts of calories, this type of drink is a smart option.
Making this creation at home is possible when you don’t have time to jump into the car and visit a restaurant location. In no time, you will be enjoying a delicious treat.
There are two parts to this recipe. To begin, you will need to create the vanilla flavoring.
Although it is possible to buy a vanilla-flavored product in your local supermarket, a much more delightful option is to make one at home.
You can control the ingredients and blend a vanilla syrup that brings sweetness and an excellent taste to your mouth.
Chick Fil A Iced Vanilla Coffee Recipe Syrup
1 cup sugar
1 cup water
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
1. Mix sugar and water in a small pot.
2. Bring the water to a boil. Keep stirring until all of the sugar dissolves.
3. Stir in the vanilla.
4. Cool the syrup. It is possible to pour the contents into a container. It will last in the refrigerator for approximately two weeks.
Chick Fil A Original Iced Coffee Recipe
Once the vanilla syrup is ready, you can create a delicious iced vanilla coffee. Also, you may choose to follow the Chick-fil-A iced coffee recipe for a more plain drink.
4 ounces water
1 tablespoon of instant coffee of your choice
1 cup ice
half and half for taste
1. Boil water.
2. Stir in instant coffee. You may wish to choose a strong variety of coffee for this recipe. The coffee becomes watered down and loses flavor after the ice dissolves.
3. Add ice up to the top in your cup or mug.
4. Pour the coffee into your glass or mug.
5. Add as much half and half as you would like.
6. Pour some prepared vanilla syrup if you prefer vanilla iced coffee. However, be aware that a little goes a long way. Using too much will create a very sweet drink.
7. Stir well.
8. For a fancy presentation, top with whipped cream.
You will enjoy the Chick-fil-A iced coffee recipe above if you love iced coffee. It is essential to treat yourself to something that brings a smile to your face and taste buds.
Iced coffee is less acidic than conventional hot coffee, meaning there is less bitterness. Also, it is better for your stomach. With this recipe, you can customize the taste to create a drink that fits your wants.